Fledging Female House Sparrow


I had a wonderful day with Nature Photos in my yard when 2 fledging House Sparrows were hoppin' on the ground near me, seems they were in process of "Learning to Fly" .

2 times i was so close to a  male and a female that i could literally reach out and pick them up.

I did...  and used this opportunity to photograph Extreme close ups.  

This female House Sparrow I managed to Band, for now I have been identifying her from many other similar sparrows in my area. I have seen her last couple days on and off, she hangs out in my bushes around the yard.  

I think she is being fed , other birds (Parents) come down and seem to feed and stuff.

Here is 1 photo. of Bella with my BAND around her RIGHT foot.  :)

Will be fun documenting how long she stays and if she returns.

I have SO Many super close shots too, as well as Video of her as well as her perched on my finger with photos.

More soon.









(c) 2016 AVOYco.com and David Voy . Powered by Blogger.